WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT! Below are some ways that you can get involved with the Druid City Garden Project:
1. Donate your time. We are always looking for able-bodied, energetic people to help us with gardening tasks, labor, and educational outreach. If you have some time and would like to spend a couple of hours working in the garden or helping out during educational activities, please drop us a line.
2. Donate supplies, tools, and/or equipment. Have old gardening tools lying around in your shed or old farm equipment? We are in need of just about everything. Here's a few:
- Tools: rakes, hoes, trowels, spading forks, shovels, buckets, gardening shears, gloves
- Supplies: buckets, stakes, tomato cages, fencing, organic soil amendments, seeds, plants
- Equipment: tiller, greenhouse, small tool shed
3. Get connected. By joining our email list at email@example.com, you can receive updates, learn about our upcoming garden work days, find out ways to buy produce, and stay in touch!
The Druid City Garden Project is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. As a small non-profit, we depend on the support of community members like you. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or donate using the Paypal button below.